Thursday, March 10, 2011

A little warning- I could not get my new camera to work properly..seems I switched the setting from automatic to mannual and don't know how to manulaly focus...obviously. It's fixed now thanks to a high school student in my study hall :-) But I wanted to show a fewthings..... St. Patrick's tees.... A birthday tee for Ellianna. I love this new flower applique

A sippy cup for Ellianna too- her parents are Auburn fans hence the orange and navy theme....

Happy Birthday Margot! The cupcake candle is one of my new favorites.

I love this new peace sign applique...and the baby's name is Story. How sweet is that?

This pic is pretty fuzzy, but I love the blue gator!This fabric is one of the most requested and I have been out for so long, but just found it again- love it!!!! Easter bibs....Another wipes/ diaper clutch set

No comments:

Post a Comment