Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Man of the House T-Shirt by Baby Wit

We just love this adorable shirt! I know that my little man thinks he's got some weight in the decision making process, however an eight year old doesn't always have the most reasonable opinions or expectations -- let's be honest here! But, as a single mom, he surely is the "man of the house" and is proud to help out with chores and such with this title. He does deserve some credit for all the help he willingly gives.







And speaking of being a single mom, what lone parent wouldn't want their kids to sport a shirt proclaiming their love for all that we do! Available in both "I Love My Single Mom" and "I Love My Single Dad," our cool kids give us a well deserved shout out with these unique toddler shirts and infant one pieces by Baby Wit.





No comments:

Post a Comment