Monday, May 24, 2010

Big changes for the website are coming soon.... Today is my last day of school for the summer so I'll have time to focus on improving my picture-taking skills, and hopefully get a new and improved website! Keep your fingers crossed I can figure everything out!!!! Until then- a few things I've been working on:

Some koozies for Courtney to give as a gift- love these for small wedding gifts!

Sweet Mrs. Honeycutt asked me to make these as a housewarming gift- 2 dish towels and 2 dishcloths- what a fun idea Diane!
Look familiar? I made very similar outfits right before Nashville flooded and the recipient lost them in the flood...so I remade them..kind of the same, kind of different. It's hard to remake something exactly for me :-) I just love this little astronaut!

Some of my all time favorite fabric- I just ordered a ton of new fabric from Lola Pink Fabrics- I LOVE it!!!!! Check out their site....They have unbelievable fabric- I could go crazy shopping there...must. restrain.
here's a random assortment of gifts, but I really wanted you to see the cute European scooter- I love it!

Some love for my baby William- he asked for a "choo choo shirt"... here you go! I love the plane below. It'll be so cute with brown shorts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment